StickWRLD Tutorial and Links Page
Resources to help you learn how to use StickWRLD to analyze your sequences
- Video Tutorial for Original StickWRLD
- PC Users: Click Here. The linked file
is approximately 10Mb and is MPEG-4 encoded. You will need either Microsoft's MP4 codec pack, or
possibly the DIVX/DIV3/3VIX codecs may work as well. If the file does not open in your browser and
start playing, right click Click Here, save the file to your local drive, and
use Windows Media Player to open it once it's completely downloaded.
- Mac Users: Control-Click Here. Select
Download Link To Disk from the pop-up menu, and fill in the file dialog. Double-click the file
to launch and view the tutorial using Quicktime.
- Interpreting StickWRLD-java diagrams
- High resolution StickWRLD-java figure : (Figure 1) TIFF (13Mb) JPEG (393Kb)
- Interpreting the diagram Getting Started PDF
- Integrin alpha domain via StickWRLD-java, no residue grouping, Tr=0.10 cutoff Load StickWRLD-java
- Integrin alpha domain via StickWRLD-java, residue grouping by Charge, Tr=0.10 cutoff Load StickWRLD-java
Please be aware that not all browsers properly load the preset cutoff, and grouping settings. Particularly, Firefox/Mozilla currently ignores these settings. Safari properly loads specified settings, but does not correctly blank out non-configured defaults.
- Useful Files
- Source for
the CGI script and associated calculation engine for StickWRLD/MAVL.